- What do you do if you get the URL wrong in an already printed QR Code?
- What’s the difference between a 301 Redirect, 302 Redirect and a 303 Redirect?
- What’s Link Rot?
- What country is an URL Shortener’s Domain registered through?
- Who is actually sustaining shortened URLs and what guarantee do you have they’ll be there tomorrow, or you’ll even be able to contact them when you need?
- Who are your neighbors in the same URL shortening service? What if your audience mistakes an “8” for a “B” and arrives somewhere unintended? Will their activities impact you, and maybe shut you down?
- How robust do the analytics and reporting need to be in a URL shortening service?
If on the other hand, these questions have got you thinking, then you may want to become a member. Only clients and associates of Massive Impressions are given membership. Once a member, you may generate as many shortened 4 character, URLs as you need. Shorter URLs, involving fewer characters, and vanity URLs are available, for example, but not including: http://2vu.me/m